Does Your Business Need a Controller?
Growing companies need more than just basic bookkeeping. A Controller can help present decision makers with the relevant and accurate information they need to make important financial decisions. CFO Team is able to work with your existing team or provide accounting staff in order to develop an effective and proactive accounting system.
CFO Team's Controllership Can:
- Implement solid management accounting systems
- Walk your company through a new accounting system transition read more
- Streamline accounting and other financial efforts
- Benchmark results against competitors
- Conduct a detailed analysis of profitability and growth projection
- Evaluate employee productivity
- Coach existing staff read more
- Cash flow projection
- Simplify year-end tax preparation read more
CFO Team's goal is to provide the executive team with the right information to base future financial growth decisions on.